Saturday, October 8, 2011

Tokyo Milk

While exploring downtown, I discovered an awesome little hole-in-the-wall boutique that sells Tokyo Milk brand. I'd never heard of it before but the packaging really attracted me -- I love pretty, gothic things! This is the Dark line, or Femme Fatale Parfums, that comes in scents (left to right) with names like: Everything & Nothing, Arsenic, Excess, Crushed, La Vie La Mort, Bittersweet, and Tainted Love. I love them already! La Vie La Mort was my favorite scent and at $36 for 2 oz., it's definitely in my budget.
This is the Roller Parfum de Cigarro and it comes in six scents: Truth, Wisdom, Yesterday, Tomorrow, Destiny, and Chance. The roller parfum is stored in the glass tube and is only $24 for 5.5 fluid oz. The Roller Parfum de Cigarro is most likely going to be my choice just for the fact that the cost is lower and comes with more scent. Hopefully one of them smells good on me because I'm such a sucker for gorgeous packaging. So pretty!
These are the Lip Elixirs in: Salted Caramel, Absinthe (it really smells like it!), Coco Noir, Cherry Bourbon, La Vie En Rose (smells kinda like Smith's Rosebud Salve, which happens to be my all time favorite), Smoked Salt, Clove Cigarette (soooo yummy), and Dead Sexy. These are only $7 for .70 oz. I would probably buy Absinthe and Clove Cigarette, perfect for the Autumn weather. Musky scents on lips sound kinda sexy in my book.
So! As I'm trying to cut back on spending, I'm going to use up an almost-empty solid perfume stick and at least one lip thingie. This is something I've been working on, using up at least one item in my make-up bag before buying another. Quality over quantity, people.
And here's the website for Tokyo Milk. Such cute stuff!

http://www.tokyo-milk.com/

No comments: