Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Meh!

Well. I'm really irritated. Yeah. But now, a silly little quiz to take my mind off of being made miffed so easily:

One. What is your middle name? If I told you, I would have to kill you.
Two. What are you passionate about? Reading, eating, old movies, listening to music.
Three. Would you rather? Would I rather what?
Four. Do you have any fears? Hypodermic needles/getting blood drawn. Underwater creatures.
Five. Silver or gold? Silver.
Six. Top three places to visit. Stockholm, Amsterdam, Belgium.
Seven. How many siblings do you have? One.
Eight. Where are you from? Another planet.
Nine. First career you wanted as a child. Combination children's book author and illustrator.
Ten. What’s your sign? Aquarius.
Eleven. Future names of your children. Lucien, Vincenzo, or Aleister (I plan on having a beautiful cat like a Devon Rex or hairless).
Twelve. Do you have any pets? Not at the moment :(
Thirteen. What are you listening to right now? In Praise of Bacchus by Type O Negative.
Fourteen. Do you believe in fate/destiny? Don't know.
Fifteen. What are your career goals? Whatever allows me to be creative, makes me happy, allows me to be financially independent and live comfortably. No cardboard boxes or 234723 roommates.
Sixteen. What is your favorite color? Tron blue. Or black.
Seventeen. What is your favorite flower? Black tulip.
Eighteen. What was the first concert/show you attended? Tina Turner haha!
Nineteen. Something you are working on right now. Self image.
Twenty. Have you ever had a near-death experience? No.
Twenty-one. Are you a procrastinator or do you get things done early? Neither. I just take forever to do something and work on 239472035 projects at once. It may seem like I am procrastinating, but then at the last minute, everything comes together.
Twenty-two. Left or right handed? I'm ambidextrous so it depends on what I'm doing. I prefer using a fork with my left hand while I eat. I can write with both hands.
Twenty-three. TV Shows you watch regularly. Any time I can catch The Munsters or The Addams Family, I'm in heaven.
Twenty-four. Where do you work? I will be working at an attorney's office.
Twenty-five. Halloween costume idea for this year? I always wanted to be either Morticia or the bride of Frankenstein.
Twenty-six. What is your relationship status? Single. I can't even get felt up by a TSA agent.
Twenty-seven. Last movie you just watched. Wallace and Gromit Curse of the Were-Rabbit, HA!
Twenty-eight. Your best friend’s name. I would rather protect their privacy.
Twenty-nine. A song that’s been stuck in your head. In Praise of Bacchus by Type O Negative. That's why I'm listening to it on repeat.
Thirty. A book you want to read/have recently read. I want to read The Master and Margarita. I am currently reading Homework for Grown-ups.

No comments: