Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Fifi Lapin

After spending every spare moment reading her adorbs blog, I've decided to introduce you all to an established fashion icon in her own right for the past 4 or 5 years: Fifi Lapin.
I've included the link into the title so if she makes you squeal like me, feel free to click and see some more of her fabulous bunny self ("lapin" is French for "rabbit").
So far, these are just a teensy amount of the darling designer outfits she wears. What's funny is that her cute wardrobe has inspired me in some ways to spruce up my own (I'm on a very tight budget, as money is coming in small amounts to my purse), namely to buy a few yellow accessories. I have a feeling it will be a good statement color to add to my Spring/Summer clothes and fun to wear when the weather gets drab this upcoming rainy Autumn.
Another one of my absolute favorites! To those of you who know me personally, I'm positive you could picture me wearing this library-chic dress -- ha!

Postscript: Of course, none of these drawings are mine! They are all Fifi Lapin's.

No comments: